Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 25, 2007

HEEEEEEEEERE'S Grammy!!!!

Greg's mom Rosie, known to my blog's "adoring pubic" as Grammy


And Aunt Jeany, Greg's sister, who thought she would play hide-and-seek with the camera.


She was quite successful - - - -


But the camera finally caught her!!! (Tag - - - you're it!!!)

13 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

I'm so glad you got these pictures for us Funny Lady. Everyone was wanting to know just how sexy Grammy & Aunt Jeany are.

Runs in the family, right?! :)

6/25/2007 11:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri SHOULD soon be posting some pictures of them too - - - - but after hassling me to get mine posted, I guess she didn't have time left over to post her own!!! ;-)

6/26/2007 4:18 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL how many of these pictures include FOOD??? =) We're piggies.

6/26/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I noticed the SAME thing - - - - we like to fellowship, and our fellowship HAS to include FOOD!!!

6/26/2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

That's why I'm going to have to come to one of these gatherings.

That's why I'm fat too. :)

6/26/2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We say "thinness challenged" ;-)

6/26/2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I've been thinness challenged for years. Guess what? I'm not getting any less challenged either.

6/26/2007 10:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I feel the same way. I followed that soup diet to the letter of the law - - - I've been walking - - - but I'm not getting any less thinness challenged either!!! Sad but true

6/26/2007 11:05 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Grammy! How good to see you! You look terrific in green, by the way.

6/28/2007 12:21 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Doesn't she look good? We ALL commented on that!!! She's had quite an ordeal with her heart in recent years and ALL of us thought she looked SO MUCH HEALTHIER this time!!!
Whoooo Hoooo!!

6/28/2007 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only had ice tea but this pic makes me look drunk! Humph! Can you see why I avoid cameras?

7/15/2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - - but if you hadn't TRIED to avoid the camera, the picture would have been great!!!

:-)

7/16/2007 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered if you'd even see my comments since I was so late in posting. Keetha, how in the world do you keep up with comments posted in your archives? Is there a trick?

Actually, I don't like like I'm avoiding the camera in this last goofy pic!

7/26/2007 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home