Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Eatin' at the ONE AND ONLY Bummies!!!


Of course EVERYONE who comes to this blog is welcome to look at this post - - - but it is SPECIFICALLY for our Heavilin cousins; Tony, Peetie, and Donny. They know why. :-)


Bummies is our favorite drive-in. Wednesday night we ate there for "old times sake."


What do you think, Peetie - - - can you tell it's "OUR" Bummies?????? Tony, can you find us??? We didn't even need photo shop to be "in" this picture!!!!


Here we are - - - Greg's in the truck on the right, Keri and Macky are in the Jeep on the left. (I guess technically I'm NOT "in" the photo because I'm standing on the concrete taking the picture - - - hehehehehehe)


"They better come take my order or I'm gonna HONK this thing!!! Ooooops - - - I DID honk this thing!!


Waitin' for the goodies.


This food is GRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

And we ate there again tonight!

6/25/2007 9:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We decided not to try to pull the camper in there this afternoon, so we didn't eat there today. Bummer!!!

LOL - - - Bummer for not eating at Bummies!!!

6/25/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

J & I ate there and could not believe the service, price, amount of food...it was sooo good. That's where Macky's hotdog came from when Beage was chasing me thru the house and couldn't figure out why until I realized the HD was in my hand...gave it to Beage and he was fine then!!! Ha!!!

6/27/2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good food, good service, good price, AND frozen mugs in which to put the root beer. YUM!!!

6/27/2007 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home