Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

At the Pool - - -

Mackinley gets his feet wet!!


Papoo offers encouragement, and a little splashing!!!


Found his "sea legs." No Fear!!


Papoo teaches Macky how it's done.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh I can't wait until Halle is old enough to enjoy the pool- we put her in when we were in LA and she did not like it!

8/08/2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Thank you SO MUCH for watching them, Mom & Dad!! It was a HUGE help!!!

8/08/2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - keep taking her to swim, sooner or later she'll like it!!!

How far is the floor now, Keri?

8/08/2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

And finally, if you are in the market of taking kids camping, my 7 and 4 year old would love to go!

8/08/2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I love that pic of Dad and MJ sitting on the side of the pool so much that I stole it! =) I stole the guitar one, too!

The floor is DONE in the living room and hallway...Jason says he can finish the dining room before he has to be at work tomorrow! We have the living room all set up. I love it. We ordered an armoire for a TV and the cable guy will be here Monday. =)

8/08/2007 9:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow - - - it's coming right along then!!! I'm so glad for you.

Deb - - - I'll tell you what WOULD be fun - - - we should work to plan a camping weekend where we camp NEXT to each other!!!

8/09/2007 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MacKinley doesn't look afraid at all. He'll be swimming in no time.

Keetha, I started the sacred heart diet. I'll let you know how it goes. I have to eat the soup like gazpacho since its so blaming hot!

8/09/2007 6:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I hope it works better for you than it did for me - - - though you don't NEED to lose even a single ounce!!!

I think now that we are home, and school is starting back up, we're going to go back on our protein diet. It works well for both of us - - - IF we stick to it.

8/09/2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

He isn't scared at all, Aunt Jeany. Which is good AND bad. LOL

8/09/2007 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home