Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

For Korie Nae - - -


This quote, which I blatantly stole from Marcia's blog, is for my daughter Korie because I think she could use it today. If you also need it - - - then it's for you too!!! :-)

"There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails." — Richard Rybolt

12 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Great quote. It could take a little time, though. Pray for grace and smile!

8/01/2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Busy Monday?? 618-6638- let me know! I'm glad your room is done! Yay!

8/02/2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon, we're doing one last camping trip from Sunday through Wednesday morning. I'm gonna call - - -

8/02/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger About Brandon said...

Love the pics from the lake, tubing, putt-putt, football game, Mall of America... WOW.. looks like you're having some fun!

B

8/02/2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Brandon!!! Aren't vacations WONDERFUL?!?

Well, school starts for me in a week and a half - - - so the vacation time is quickly drawing to a close.

8/02/2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

hahaha Funny Lady on the quote and your little comment on my blog

I'm in the middle of a huge project right now and getting ready to work a "new job" this year, so things are most hectic to say the least. I'm not forgetting about blogland. I will catch up some time after the first week of school. (hopefully) I don't even have time to catch up on other's blogs, but I will. I always do.

TTFN

8/03/2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well Anon, - - - you are MISSED you know!!!

8/03/2007 7:50 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Does Shannon's comment mean you've decided to teach again this fall?

8/04/2007 12:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes - - - I signed my contract way back in June. I moved my classroom this week, with help of course!

8/04/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger Dustin and Kayla said...

perfect quote for KB! :)

8/05/2007 7:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Keetha, where are you?

8/08/2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hello Deb, here I am!!!

We were camping at Ouabache for the last three nights - - - I'll be posting pictures sometime later today!!

Did you miss me?

8/08/2007 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home