Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

On the Road Again - - -

Have you ever felt a little overwhelmed? A little out of your league? That's us - - -


Playing with the big boys!!! (We're the rig with the Colts helmet on the back door. Yep, it was on there right through the Bears country of Chicago.)


There's always a hitch!!!


This one was literal AND figurative - - - the first night at the hotel Greg discovered our trailer hitch was bent out of shape and its inner workings had to be replaced.


Culvers on the way in Eau Claire, Wisconsin - - - YUM!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I'd like to run across one of these! Sounds delicious!

7/30/2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Have you heard about them, Char? Frozen Custard - - - really good. My current favorite sandwich is the pot roast sandwich - - - it is chunks of good old Sunday dinner pot roast on a bun!!!

7/30/2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I checked the comments on my blog just now, which have stayed at 10 for several days, and as soon as I saw the 11th, I KNEW you were back!

Welcome home.

7/30/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey Deb - - - I SHOULD have given you a comment FROM Wisconsin, but I only had a few minutes access to the Library computer at a time, so I couldn't have time to read your blog there and then comment!!! I DID see from the library that you had written a new blog!!!

7/30/2007 9:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! I was sooooo bummed when I was at family camp last night scoping the whole crowd looking for you!!! I was so disappointed when Vicki said she thought you were gone!! When can I see you!! Sometime this week?? Let me know!

7/30/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We were on vacation, Shannon!!! Sorry to miss you.

I have to move from my wonderful classroom which I love into the big, cold, I don't wanna go there science lab tomorrow.

I hope I get all moved tomorrow, then I'll feel like I have some time to enjoy the last few days of summer and we'll try to get together!!!

7/30/2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Ok, call me when you're free!

7/31/2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Hi Keetha...I'm hear and letting myself be known!! tee/hee Hope you had a wonderful summer of travels...but I did miss seeing you at camp! Did you run into Mark and Cathy Wilson in Hayward? We've also joined the world of blogging...brianandjaye.blogspot.com. Unlike me, please leave a comment!! :) Jaye

8/02/2007 9:28 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaye!!! Thanks SOOOOO much for coming to my blog.

We go to Hayward to church while we are up there, so of course I had a chat with Mark Wilson - - - Cathy was out of town.

Do you go to Mark's blog?

I WILL leave comments on your blog, but that means you have to come back here and leave some for me too!!! :-)

8/02/2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home