Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The First Week - - -

We were joined by my cousin Pete and - - -


His wife, Michelle. We managed to get in one game of putt putt that week.


Arriving at the Original Famous Dave's BBQ on Round Lake in Hayward.


Sitting on the patio.


Waiting for supper - - - where's the BBQ?!?


Tubing, for Pete's sake!! ;-)


Michelle sittin' pretty!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

That restaurant you guys eat at is SO CUTE!!!

7/30/2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

I agree Keri...had to enlarge the pic to count "bottles of brew on the wall" (turned out to be hot sauce)...neat license plate display also.

7/30/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, are you talking about Famous Dave's or Bubba Gump's?

Mom - - - I think you must be talking about Bubba Gump's.

7/30/2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, if you're talking about Famous Dave's - - - you should see the INSIDE. I have a tiny little 'glimpse' of it in that one picture, but that doesn't do it justice. The ladies' bathroom is something else!!!

7/30/2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Mom - - - the license plate lets the waiters know if you want something - - - when it says "Run Forrest, Run" the waiters know you don't need anything and they can just "run" on by - - - if it says "Stop Forrest, stop" they know you want a drink or something!!! Cute, huh?

7/30/2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Mom...I was talking about Famous Dave's. And I would LOVE to see the inside...but I don't get invited!! =)

7/30/2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home