Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Check This Out - - -


My friends Brian and Jaye have started a new blog. I love it - - - see what you think!!!


Brian and Jaye at Teen Camp in 1986!!! How cool is this - - - they are Teen Camp sweethearts!!!! Check out those dress clothes - - - yes, we USED to dress up at camp. Those were the days - - - -


And here they are in 2007 with their family, all except little Joseph who wasn't with them when this picture was taken.

Silly me, I don't know how to make a link so here you go:

www.brianandjaye.blogspot.com

When you find them, leave them a comment and let them know you found them here. :-)

14 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I remember "dressing up" at camp. We wore church clothes for the evening service, including nylons. Right after that, of course, we had "rec time." Try to picture a bunch of high schoolers playing Flying Dutchman dressed like that!

8/10/2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL about Flying Dutchman!!

We dressed up for service, but we would change into clothes appropriate for whatever the afterglow activity was going to be.

Here's the real kicker about this story - - - when Jaye and Brian were dating, I was ALREADY an adult counselor at camp.

:-(

8/10/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Yep, I remember dressing up, too! Ugh! Are you back to school yet?

8/10/2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Not yet, Kim - - - teachers go back Monday, students come on Wednesday. What about you?

8/10/2007 5:55 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I'm sorry you have to start so early! But then again, you get out in May which is nice.

John's Jr. High school started early, too. Just one year out and I'm already way past that idea. Aug. 27 is early enough!

8/12/2007 5:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh how wonderful Aug. 27 sounds!!!

Well - - - at least I start with three half days before the REAL trauma begins!!! :-)

8/12/2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

In 1986, I wasn't old enough to go to Teen Camp.
Brad used the picture of Brian and Jaye doing their "High School Musical 20 year reunion" shot as the wallpaper on his laptop. Too funny!

8/12/2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Thanks for the hook up here on your blogger page. It has been really fun getting started in the blogging world. I'm happy to know I bummed Jason Bourne off Brads Lap top :) I've happy surprised with the visits we have had to our page. And by the way, Go BEARS!! ~Brian~

8/12/2007 11:17 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Hey Keetha...got some questions about this sitmeter thing...can you tell exactly who has visited...like a name or email...I can just see their domain name. Just curious! ~Jaye~

8/13/2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hi! Are you back in the swing of it?? Did you watch the movie yet??

8/13/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon, I guess I'm back in the swing - - - at least I was at school from 7:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. today - - - -

8/13/2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Keetha, our first teacher work day is Monday, Aug. 20 and the kids come on the 27th. However, I have meetings this week on Wed., Thurs., and Fri.! Ugh!

8/14/2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

I'm so disappointed that you didn't respond to my "not old enough to go to Teen Camp in 1986" commnet.

8/15/2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I wasn't old enough to go to Teen Camp in 1986 either!!!

I WAS however, old enough to be a COUNSELOR in 1986. :-)

8/16/2007 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home