Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kaeleigh and Macky Go Camping - - -


Our daughter Keri and her husband Jason are giving their home a major face-lift makeover. New floors, paint, new doors, etc. So, while the dust was a flyin', the nails were a poundin', and the paint was a dryin' - - -


Kaeleigh and Mackinley went camping at Ouabache with Papoo and Kamma.


Mackinley with his five fine frogs.


Classic Kaeleigh pose. (Isn't she the prettiest little thing!?!)


Watchin' a movie (in the air conditioned camper) with Papoo


Sitting in the new "animal" chairs.


Kaeleigh high kickin' and whistlin'


Meanwhile back at home, a new kitchen was installed!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I didn't know the whistle was there! Must have been in one of their bikes. LOL I bet your neighbors LOVED that.

8/08/2007 6:19 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We didn't have any neighbors just then - - - and yep, it was in the trunk of one of the bikes.

8/08/2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

You should have honked! Although, it probably wasn't me in the window unless it was before 7:30 this morning or after 4:00 this afternoon - I had to go into work. The babysitter would have just thought I was very popular.

8/08/2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I was probably trying to suck whatever fresh air I could out of the window. Our house isn't air conditioned, and our only window unit downstairs went out three days ago. It was a nice, cool 90 degrees in the kitchen. Jaena was a trooper, though, she came over last night anyways, even though it was a sauna.

8/09/2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my Deb - - - in this heat I'd be on my way to Lowe's, Home Depot, or Sears and buying a new one the SECOND the old one died!!!!

8/09/2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Rick Hudgens said...

Keetha - WOW Great to hear from you and loved the pictures of the grand children! It was good to see Greg with this loved ones. My wife (Sharron) and I are also grand parents - March 1, 2007 little Alyse Nicole was born(see my early blogs for the info.)

We are in Raleigh, NC. We remember our times in beautiful Marion IN when I served as pastor of College Church. Keep in touch. Rick

8/09/2007 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun you all must have had! I love the first photo, Greg's got such a great smile on his face, clearly adoring his grandchildren.

The new kitchen is amazing! They're going to love that.

8/09/2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know Jeany, we DID have a ball camping!!! I had fun too, but since I always TAKE the pictures, I can never be IN them.

The kids even slept overnight with us - - - it was amazing, no whimpers at all when we put them down to sleep in a strange place!!!!

:-)

8/09/2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

They're good kiddos. =)

8/09/2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home