Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

C-Box Issues - - -

My dear little Junior High Students,

You have been having "fun and games" with my cBox, but that is not it's purpose. You have IM's and other places to chat directly with each other if you just want to talk nonsense. My cBox is NOT the place for that.

Starting as of about five minutes ago, I am deleting any and all nonsensical, anonymous, false name, science bashing, picking on each other, typing a comment under someone else's name, etc, etc, etc, comments from my cBox.

If you have something real and of value about which to talk, those comments I will welcome.

Please take the Junior High stuff to a Junior High appropriate place. My blog is NOT that place.


12 Comments:

Blogger Deven said...

You go girl

9/25/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Deven!! ;-)

9/26/2007 4:14 AM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

ahhh...they just love you! ~Jaye~

9/26/2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - that may be, but I'm a tad tired of my cBox being their playground. :-)

9/26/2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I'm going to miss Dirt -- well, maybe not.

As for the others, I hope they don't really hate science. It's such an important part of being well educated and being a good citizen. Many major controversial issues have a science component to them and it's important to be able to respond intelligently.

O.k., not I'm getting down from my soapbox.

9/26/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't worry, R House, most of my students actually do love me and like science. They are just junior highers, and their way of showing it is to tease in a negative way. I just don't want that to take up my cBox 24/7.

Also - - - there is a new J.H. history teacher this year - - - his style is different than mine, and they are still in the "comparing" stage, thinking that by pressuring me with comparisons, they can force this old dog to change her tricks. It ain't a gonna happen - - - but they haven't quite figured that out yet.

9/26/2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I'm sure the new guy could learn a few things from YOU! We probably can't expect that he'll wear Colt's blue for the playoffs, though.

9/27/2007 12:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! The "new" guy is about my age, but until this year has been teaching at Marion High, where he put in enough time to RETIRE, so now he's teaching middle school history part time in our school.

About wearing Colt's blue - - - nope, he's a Bears fan!!!

:-)

BTW - - - I got a metallic blue wig to wear the next time we "dress" in Colts' blue at school!!!! Can't wait!!

9/27/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Char said...

A wig is not the same level of dedication, but I'm sure you'll look good in it.

9/28/2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Actually, I think the blue wig is far MORE spectacular than what I could do to my hair with spray dye. Brighter, shinier, more obvious.

9/28/2007 4:19 PM  
Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

You tell them, Keetha!

-Michelle :)

9/29/2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Michelle, I banned someone calling themself (though I suspect it is really HIMself - - - ) Dirt, and suddenly the cBox free for all ended!!!! :-)

9/29/2007 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home