Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Hey - - - What's THIS Thing?


No, I'm NOT talking about my shadow!!!


Looks like a mini Eiffel Tower to me!!!

Oh - - - that's the NEW high tech sprinkler system which is watering the freshly seeded lawn.

Wonder how long until we see green?

Stay tuned to this channel for all the latest "lawn-dates."

4 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Are you sure the crabgrass is dead?

9/16/2007 12:38 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm positive it ISN'T dead.

He (Greg) has larger problems now that his REAL grass is dead than worrying about killing crab grass.

9/16/2007 6:22 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

I'm like you Mum about the crabgrass being dead...Scott makes an excellent grass seed that will enhance the growth of crabgrass until it looks and blooms like Day Lillies...won't Greg be happy!!!!!

9/16/2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL mom!!! Don't EVEN go there right now!!!

9/16/2007 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home