Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Project Completed - - -

Greg finished painting the deck yesterday. As you can see, the hoses are still going across it to water the new grass he's planted. If you look closely, you might be able to see that while watering the yard, he's already tracked mud all over the fresh paint. Ah well, when the paint is fully cured, we'll just hose the mud off the deck.


Once the painting project was complete, he planted a few ornamental grasses in the corners of the back yard. Wonder how they'll look when they're all grown up!?!

5 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Those ornamental grasses will look GREAT planted there...how bout some yellow daylillies in front of deck railing????

9/23/2007 6:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL mom - - - you have a memory like an elephant - - you NEVER forget!!!

:-)

Hey - - I think Day Lilies would look GREAT there!!!

9/23/2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I think they'll look great!

9/23/2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, great football weekend for them, bad one for me. I saw Kyle last night at Brian's service. He pretended like he didn't know me, but I'm glad he was there!

9/24/2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He pretended like he didn't know you!?! Must be his little self-consciousness at gatherings like that.

9/24/2007 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home