Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kelly and His Friends


More stealing from Keri's blog - - -

This is our son, Kelly (back toward us) and his two camp friends, both of whom happen to be named Matt. These boys kept things HOPPING at camp - - - we shan't go into any stories here - - - but just look at their faces and you'll see what I mean. They had a "mini" reunion at Matt's (facing the camera) wedding.

See what I mean?!? Here are Kelly and Matt, the groom, swing dancing at the reception - - - obviously entertaining everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

What a GREAT picture. I'll bet they put on quite a show!!! Love to see them so happy!!!

9/22/2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I wasn't there - - - but it DOES look like they had fun, doesn't it!?!

Kelly used to room with Matt Troyer (the NONgroom Matt, son of Phil and Kathy in the long time friends picture)and OH MY do we have stories!!!

9/22/2007 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home