Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Euchre Seminars - - -


We have for the past several years had Euchre tournaments with our friends in which we switch partners and keep individual scores. Greg ALWAYS wins.

Now - - - you have to know how Greg PLAYS to see the irony in this. He just throws down cards, makes no attempt to remember who has already played what, sometimes reneges, makes random trump calls - - - - and yet he WINS.

He ignores the Hoyle way, and has decided to go on the road teaching "Broyles' Way" Euchre Seminars.

So last night, our friend Diane gave him these Jumbo Cards for his Birthday. He's planning to take them on the road with him.

Watch here for details of the seminar coming to YOUR area - - -

7 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

I will surely be watching for it to come here!!! LOVE Euchre but NO ONE in Florida plays or knows what it is!!!!

As kids we were never allowed to play "cards" (it was sinful). I did not know one card from another until I became involved with the "Broyles" family. They taught me how to play Euchre and I LOVED it!!! Greg's dad used to play it during his lunch hour, so guess it is in his "jeans" ....LOL

Good luck on the "Euchre seminars" Greg!!!

9/22/2007 11:22 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Greg did you end with the "Royal Rummy" card game??? I am trying to find it on e-bay.

9/22/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know what you mean about not being allowed to play with cards as a kid - - - but my COUSINS had no such scruples and taught my sister and me how to do it!!!!

9/22/2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

I don't know if I have played Euchre. Maybe I need to attend the seminar. :-)

9/22/2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Ronda - - - If Greg was actually serious about the whole seminar thing, which he is not, he would teach you a very "free-style" form of Euchre!!!

9/23/2007 12:05 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Maybe if I learned Dad's way, I would enjoy the game better!!

9/23/2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Could be!!! Enroll in his seminar ;-)

9/24/2007 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home