Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And This is Today - - -


All play and no work makes Greg a very dull boy! So - - -

Today he spiffed up the yard (even though most of it IS dead) right after he - - -


Power washed the house and deck. Next phase: repaint the deck.

My my, isn't he the little busy beaver!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Is Greg on vacation or something? I hope you're not making him spend his days off doing home improvements!

9/13/2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Dad is on vacation every 2 days! LOL!! He has an awesome work schedule, he works 2 days 9am-midnight and is off 4!!

Lookin good, Mom!

9/13/2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Char - - - what Keri said!!! Then on top of that, he has the AUDACITY to COMPLAIN to me on his 4th night off that he HAS to work for two whole days!!!!

Keri - - - Dad's out there right now dethatching the yard, after which he will be planting new grass seed.

Maybe I'll get a picture of THIS process.

9/13/2007 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home