Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Return of the "Doggy"


Two weeks ago when I kept Mackinley while his parents were roofing, he somehow left his FAVORITE "Doggy" here.


He was happily reunited with "Doggy" today.


However, he was NOT so happily reunited with ME!!! Now I'm the big, bad, mean, babysitter grandma who steals children away from their mommies!!! :-(


At least Kaeleigh seems happy to see me!!! (Or is it just that chocolate chip cookie she is clutching in her hand?)


"Maybe if I IGNORE her, she'll go away and leave me here with my mommy."

11 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

HI!!! Yeah I was gone all weekend with Halle and did not get a chance to watch any games, but frankly I'm depressed with my teams, so it's better if I don't watch! LSU is going strong, so Brian is excited. I'm glad I didn't get any ND clothes for Halle this year! Yikes!

10/01/2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL Mom your captions are funny!!

10/01/2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Keri!!!

Hey Shannon - - - I HAVE a gorgeous ND hoodie - - - but must confess I haven't worn it to school yet this year!!!

LSU is ranked #1 right now!!!! Go Tigers!!

10/01/2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I love that expression on Keri's face...such a beautiful girl.

Since "doggy" hasn't been officially named...do you think they might allow me to name him???
I would christen him "D'oogie" pronounced like spelling d-o-g,say it fast, with the emphasis on -o-.

Reminds me of Greggie and his teddy bear "Teeny". I hope he was getting some comfort from hugging Macky's D'oogie. Poor Greg, I'll be so glad when all is well again, and it will be...this too shall pass.

10/02/2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - - I think she's talking about Greg's kidney stone situation before you get too worried about it!!

Did Dad tell you about that? Looks like he's going to have to have surgery on the stones in a few weeks.

10/02/2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I hope it's just a phase for Macky, "Stranger danger" isn't supposed to apply to grandmothers!

10/03/2007 7:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hopefully the day will come when he thinks its FUN to spend the night at our house.

10/03/2007 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like he's just super close to his mommy, who could blame him? Have so enjoyed looking at all the pics and reading comments. Kaeleigh is such a beautiful little girl and you capture that in your pics of her in the slide. I agree with Keri about your comments, they make me laugh a lot. You and mom are witty and these blogs are a fun way to show it. Love ya'll.

10/04/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Jeany.

I have a Taylor University student who is planning to major in Education and is observing in my classroom several hours each week from now until Christmas. Today he was filling in paperwork for his class and one of the questions he asked me was, "What are your hobbies" I said, "Blogging, blogging, and blogging."

Hehehehehehe

10/04/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Grammy-

The dog has a name. MJ calls him "dawwww" (he doesn't put the end on words that end in a consonate). So you were very right on!!

Mom-

Please let me know when Dad's surgery is.

10/05/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, Dad's surgery isn't scheduled yet - - - he wants to wait a couple of weeks because he knows someone who is having the same surgery before then and wants to see how they do first - - - - -

This is why he's had trouble all summer - - - the stone is too low in the kidney and too big to actually be passed.

10/05/2007 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home