Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Being a Badger Fan Pays Off - - -


In blog hits.



Do you remember "back in the day" when I posted about visiting Camp Randall Stadium, the HIGHLIGHT of my vacation?!?

Well - - - some Minnesota Gopher fans have been talking on Gopherhole.com about stadium designs. Camp Randall Stadium was mentioned, so one of them posted a link to my blog and the pictures of the Patio at Bucky's Locker room. That link was posted a little after 4 p.m. today (which is 5 here) and by 5:30 my site started getting hits from that link, 19 so far.

How strange and weird is that????

I doubt I'm quite famous yet - - - - - but one can never tell!! ;-)

BTW - - - if you are one of the Gopher's dropping by to see Camp Randall - - - leave me a comment, I'd LOVE to hear from you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

36 now!!!! :-)

9/27/2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home