Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, September 28, 2007

I Took My Biology Students - - -


On a field trip/lab/outing. We went to find examples of primary succession, secondary succession, and a climax community.


"Here's what I want you to look for - - - "


"What do you see on those rocks?"


"We can't write FAST enough!!!"


Observing Primary Succession on a stone footbridge.


"Wow, Mrs. Broyles, Biology is FUN!!!"


Looks like they're getting it!!!


In the mix - - -

(The other driver kindly took these pictures for me, but he isn't used to my camera, so some of them aren't in focus)


7 Comments:

Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Always making science a fun, hands-on experience! A TRUE teacher!

-Michelle

9/29/2007 2:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

THANKS Michelle - - - that means SOOOOO much coming from you!! I'm having a ROUGH year this year, and feeling a bit like a failure - - - so your words are JUST what I needed today!!! :-)

But - - - look WHO I took out in the "field" - - - what a GREAT class!!!

9/29/2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Mom...are you losing weight??

I agree that this is a fun thing for you to do with your students...they'll remember it more than taking notes from a textbook!

9/30/2007 12:19 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Keri - - - I make them take notes, but normally NOT from the text book - - - normally notes while I teach.

I don't think I'm losing weight - - - but I also noticed that those pictures made me look a little thinner - - - I think I'll wear those pants every day!!! (Hehehehehe)

9/30/2007 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. thats gross.

9/30/2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Dear Anonymous - - - I didn't say I wouldn't WASH them.

9/30/2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL!!!!

10/01/2007 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home