Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Now We Have This - - -









All his hard work, watering, and LOVE paid off. We're just about the greenest yard in the neighborhood again.

Notice, the golf course still hasn't gotten rid of that huge oak tree that fell during the twister at the end of August.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

That's incredible! It almost makes me want to kill our yard and start over...except we have NO expertise and very little time to invest, so our results may be less stellar than Greg's.

10/22/2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Wow! Just in time for winter.

10/23/2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, if you want some free advice about your yard - - - I'm SURE my resident expert would be glad to give it.

Char - - - believe it or not, the BEST time to plant grass is in the fall just before winter snows fly. So - - - I'll let you know how this new crop 'winters.'

10/23/2007 6:58 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Wow! Don't come look at our yard!

10/25/2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Speaking of coming to look at your yard - - - I want to come by one day soon. (After school)

10/25/2007 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home