Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Home Away From Home - - -


For 85 hours.


This is it, the double decker, red, white, and blue Lightrider bus. It will be my habitat for 85 hours starting tomorrow at 5 p.m. I will not be the sole resident, but will be sharing the space with 33 other folks, 18 of whom are "my" Eighth Graders.

I'll let you know how it goes - - - -

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Have a great time! I have this urge to sing The Star Spangled Banner for some reason...

10/10/2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

My mom's cousins own and drive the Lightrider Bus. Small world isn't it? Have fun with all those eighth graders. :-)

If you can, check out my blog before you leave town... I posted three times in one day. :-)

10/10/2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Have fun! Show us lots of pictures when you return!

MISS YA!

10/11/2007 12:15 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kathy - - - the Lightrider owners chose those colors on purpose - - - it certainly makes it easy to FIND the bus in a crowd!!!!

Ronda - - - I'm on my way to check out my "blogs" right now.

JoEllen- - - I've already packed the camera.

10/11/2007 3:29 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Whoa, with scenery like that I think I could put up with a few 8th graders!

10/11/2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehe - - - I WON'T be seeing THAT scenery!!! I'll be going across states like Ohio, West Virginia Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Also - - - I'll be going through MOST of those states while I sleep and it is pitch dark!!!

10/11/2007 3:54 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

My prayers are with you!!

10/12/2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

You are a BRAVE soul! Good luck ... you'll need it! :)

-Michelle

10/12/2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home