Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Feeding Our Faces

Kaeleigh and Mackinley - - - look at that girl EAT!!!


Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandma!!!


Korie and Chris. Don't know WHY Korie is still puzzled when I pull out the camera to take pictures for my blog, you'd think she'd EXPECT it by now!!!


Dustin, his father's son, and - - -


Kayla. Don't know why they ate across the room from each other!!! I guess once you've been married a WHOLE YEAR the honeymoon's over!!!


Something must be REALLY good!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me weird but seeing kids eat is just something I really enjoy. I just love it when my kids really dig into something.

10/08/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don - - - Kaeleigh used to be a really picky eater, she'd only eat a few bites if anything. Sunday she ate 5 or 6 chicken strips. We all like it that she's eating better now.

10/09/2007 4:08 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Great to see some pictures of your folks since they consider themselves "low tech."

10/09/2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Char - - - they don't JUST consider themselves low tech - - - they ARE low tech!!!

No computer.

No TV.

No video games.

They do have electricity though ;-)

10/09/2007 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were looking at these pictures from work and someone legitamently asked "Whats wrong with him?" to the picture of dustin :)

10/10/2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He's making a face just like his dad always makes - - - like father, like son.

10/10/2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yes, it's so nice that Kaeleigh is eating better now. And I'm glad I gave up the battle of trying to make her eat what we're eating. As long as she takes a bite, I can tell by her face if she legitimately doesn't like it so I don't make her eat it. But...if she likes it, she'll eat all of it!! It's just getting her to take that first bite! But I know she doesn't like meat or mashed potatoes, so I decided not to force her to take bites and brought her chicken instead. I got a couple comments about it, but I don't care. She was happy and there was no fighting and that makes a happy lunch time for everyone. LOL

Sorry for the novel.

10/12/2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I didn't hear the comments - - - sorry they were said - - - but I think you do the right thing by letting her eat what she likes.

10/15/2007 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home