Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Fifth Sundays - - -


A while back my dad (facing the camera) decided to host a big Sunday dinner for the family every time there is a fifth Sunday in the month.


September was a Fifth Sunday month - - - but we had issues on that day, so we changed the dinner to the first Sunday of October. That was the FIRST complication.

The SECOND complication was Dad's air conditioner wasn't working and its still stinkin' HOT in Indiana! SO, we moved it to



My house. I provided the air conditioning, and Dad provided the FOOD - - -


You can't beat that with a stick!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

YAY!!! Love it!

10/08/2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - I can't believe that one little side shot of you fixing your drink is the ONLY picture of you I got!!!! Sorry about that!

10/09/2007 4:06 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Great strategy, but isn't that Colt's outfit a little premature? What will you do to top it come playoff time?

10/09/2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Who says I'll top it?!?

10/09/2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Nice hair! :-)

Oh, and we now have brick and insulation! Pictures will be posted soon. :-)

10/09/2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Keetha- sounds yummy! Glad to hear that it finally worked out for everyone.

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!

10/09/2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks JoEllen - - - but it wasn't QUITE everyone - - - Kelly, Kyle and Jason were all working, and my niece Misti and her husband live in FL so they weren't here either. That's what you have to look forward to when your little ones are no longer little - - - - it starts getting impossible for EVERYONE to be together at all those "family" moments. :-(

10/10/2007 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home