Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

"MY" Class - - -


The Eighth Grade Class.

I am one of their sponsors. I will be traveling with them next weekend on a "possum" bus to Washington, D.C. (In a possum bus the seats convert to beds and we will be LIVING on it for three days - - - approximately 85 hours!!!)

This past Monday all the middle and high school classes took an organized "Day Away" from school, this picture was taken then.

9 Comments:

Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

What a class! ;) Looks like the "Day Away" was a good time!

-Michelle

10/06/2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It WAS a good time. This year instead of Spiritual Emphasis Week we're having three of these "Day Away" Days. This first one each class organized their own day - - - the next two are going to be at Taylor and IWU respectively.

10/06/2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Oh my. Living on a bus with middle school kids for 3 days? INTERESTING.

10/06/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - and some of their parents will be there too.

It IS interesting - - - and sometimes smelly!!! ;-)

10/06/2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Are you serious! I didn't know you were going with them! I'll pray for you!!! They look so different! So, what did you think? Come over soon! Hey- what happened to WI today??

10/06/2007 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come by and see us...not far from D.C.!

10/06/2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Cindy - - - I can't come see you, I won't have any "wheels" - - - but maybe you could come see me!!! I have an itinerary at school, I'll look and see if we're going to the mall or something and let you know - - -

10/07/2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon,

What happened to WI today is the SAME thing that ALMOST happened to LSU tonight, only it DID happen to WI and it DIDN'T happen to LSU!!!! :-)

We lost. AND considering we had three or so chances in the last few minutes to "pull" out a victory, but didn't - - - I guess we deserved to lose. (Actually, I knew this could happen - - Illinois is an up and coming team and a real upset maker)

I will admit it - - - I cried.

What about NOTRE DAME tonight!!!! Beating UCLA - - - who'd a thunk it!?!

10/07/2007 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check it out and I'll see what I can do!

10/07/2007 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home