Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Problem With A New Post Is - - - -


I don't have any new pictures to use. So - - - Let's see what I can do with some oldies but goodies!!!

Our Colts ate Panther Burgers for LUNCH yesterday. I didn't even NEED to wear my wig to HELP them this time. Now NEXT Sunday, I think I'll wear it so they'll make mince meat of NE. (Worrying a bit over here)


I was about this happy to hear that my Badgers WON on Saturday, though, I do feel a bit guilty about being this happy when it was the Hoosiers they beat.

Next Saturday we march into the Horseshoe. SO- - - all my blog buddies who are misguided enough to be Buckeyes, "can't we all just get along" (Thanks Rodney King for the lovely quote) no matter who wins?!? I'll admit it - - - - I'm afraid you'll KILL us, but if we would happen to win - - - my face will look like the above picture times ten.


Keri HATES it when I talk football - - - so let me just throw THIS random shot in here for her. Anybody HUNGRY!?!


Remember these? Kidney stones which Greg PASSED. Well, now he has one he can't. So, Wednesday they will cut it out - - - quite literally. I'll be with him in Indy for two days. I'll be waiting, and grading, and waiting, and reading, and he'll be - - -


sleeping like a baby through the whole ordeal. (One can only hope!!)


And with this I will end, our son Kelly (on the right) with his two Matt friends. You just can't BELIEVE what these boys TOGETHER are capable of.

(Yes, I said BOYS - - - they always will be)

Ain't they cute!

15 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Glad for a new post. Yes, we insist on pictures, don't we?

Those boys do look like they're up to something, don't they?

10/29/2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm SURE they're up to something - - - just not sure WHAT yet.

10/29/2007 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You managed to get references to Greg, Keri, and Kelly in this post, but what about Kyle and Korie?

10/29/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Just wanted you to know I stopped by. :-)

10/29/2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well Don, when I started this post, I didn't really have an "aim" except to make a new post, so I just went randomly into my photos and this is what I came up with.

I'll give Korie and Kyle plenty of blogspace another time - - - -

10/30/2007 4:16 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

When can we see you?

10/30/2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Oh man, kidney stones? Poor guy! I hear passing one is the male equivalent of giving birth.(They SHOULD have to know what it feels like!) Anyway, I hope everything goes well and they get it taken care of!

It's funny, you know, we only live a couple of miles from where Amy's parents live and where she grew up. And we go to church just a few miles from Davison! Definately tell them I say hi.
Paula

10/30/2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think the kidney stone thing is probably WORSE than having a baby.

Shannon - - - - I'll get in touch and stop by after school one day next week.

10/30/2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Well, based on these photos, you haven't changed that much!

10/31/2007 3:19 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Dr. LaBar!!!!

Here's what's changed - - - - now I'm "the" science department in a Christian school - - - HS and MS!!!

Well, ok, we do send the Chemistry students to IWU and the math teacher teaches Physics - - - but otherwise, 6 - 12, the rest is me.

Thanks for coming to my blog. I'm going to click on your name link and see if I can find yours!!!

10/31/2007 8:08 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Yes, I now found it. Sedimentary rock, eh? Well, better than igneous, I guess.

11/02/2007 2:44 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!!! Yes, we are glad it isn't (wasn't) igneous!!!

11/02/2007 4:18 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

What a handsome trio of young men --- Fairmount Camp will never be the same with them grown up.

11/03/2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I've been there plenty of years WITHOUT the three of them and I can verify that NO ONE will ever take their place - - - not even come close.

11/03/2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

No epidural for kidney stones... my dad had his blasted to smitherines. WHen did blogger start this "e-mail follow up comments" thing? Kinda cool!

11/09/2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home