Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

We're Home


The doctor came in to remove the last of the "tubes" around six this evening and let me take Greg home.

We got here by 8:30.

Now I'll say nitey-nite since I have to go to school tomorrow!!!

(I'll post a picture of the stone later - - - if you want to see it, look. If you don't want to see it, skip that post!!!)



7 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

What are we going to do with these people and kidney stones?

I'm telling you, they (the stones) are a complete nightmare. It seems like those who get them never experience a "solo" experience either which I'm not looking forward to.

Birth is so much easier.

11/02/2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So Anon, does this mean you suffer with them too?

We've lost count of how many Greg's had.

Oh, BTW - - - WELCOME BACK!!!!

11/02/2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Yes, unfortunately. I seem to always have some lingering around. I've only had one get stuck before, but I hope it never happens again. It's is the WORST pain.

11/04/2007 12:01 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, this doctor told Greg to drink more citrus drinks - - - lemonade and orange juice. He said that would help prevent the formation of new ones.

11/04/2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Well, I've never had kidney stones, but I have had 5 kids, 2 of them with no drugs at all. Oh yeah, I suffer from cysts on my ovaries and 2 of them have burst.(one of them the dr. said was the largest he had seen.) Now THAT was excrutiating pain! I think that was worse than giving birth also!

11/04/2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Mom..thought I'd tell you that MJ saw your little profile picture and pointed at it and waved and said "HI!!"

Where's the stone??

11/04/2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I haven't taken a photo of the stone yet. I'll try to do that.

Awwwww, how sweet for Macky to recognize me and wave hello!!!!

HI MACKY!!!!

11/04/2007 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home