Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last Night - - -


THE COLTS ROCKED on Monday Night Football.

The "Pretty Boy" Colts beat up the "Bad Boy" Jags.

Yes!!!


(Disclaimer: monikers given by the pundits on ESPN, not by me.)


PS - - - If I hear ONE MORE TIME about how wonderful the Patriots are, with NO MENTION whatever of the accomplishments of our FABULOUS Colts, I think I'll puke!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Keetha I'm SO SORRY! My computer was acting up and then kicked me off.Hopefully this will go through.I just wanted to say hi!I just happened upon your blog in blogger land and thought"Hey!I think I know that person!"It's so good to see what is going on in good ole marion!We miss our westview family dearly.It has been really hard to find another church that is so warm and welcoming and at the same time has so much to offer spiritually too.*sigh*Maybe one day we'll just have to move back!!!(Seriously, we talk about it all the time.)Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and was so excited to have found your blog.I will definately be checking back!And please, visit ours and see our 5 (yes 5 now!)gorgeous kids!
Paula

10/23/2007 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would these people talking about the "Wonderful Patriots" be the same ones that said the Jags should give us a run for our money. :-) Bah! That's what I have to say! They're coming to our house, right? Come two weeks from this Sunday we'll be the only undefeated team left standing!!

10/23/2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Woooo Hooo - - - I LIKE your style, Donny!!!

I think I'll wear my blue wig for the Patriot game, just to give us that little extra "boost."

:-)

10/24/2007 3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i concur

10/24/2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow Korie, concur - - - great vocabulary!!!

10/24/2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

I'm always messing with the template! Guess it goes to show I don't mind change.(How can I with 5 kids?)!! It's so nice that you keep stopping by!

10/29/2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Paula, I LOVE stopping by!!!! I LOOK for new pictures SEVERAL times each day!!!

I was sick and didn't make it to church Sunday, but I CAN'T WAIT to tell Amy and Annette that I've "found" you again - - - - - well, really, you FOUND me again!!!

10/29/2007 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home