Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Looking In the Blog Mirror - - -


And finding Keetha.



Only, the face staring back at me wasn't mine. This is quite a weird experience, and one which we "Keethas" seldom have.

Anon and Deb, I think you especially will enjoy her humor. She just made a "kitchen gadget" post which is very Deb-esque!!!

Sorry, I am link-challenged, so you'll have to find "Kudzu Keetha" the good old fashioned copy and paste way!!

http://writekudzu.blogspot.com/

p.s. - - - anyone out there know what kudzu is? :-)

(Yes - - - I know what it is, I lived in the south for 12 years, remember!?!)



9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hello!!! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving- we got home really late last night- the trip was good! But it's always good to be home. Brian was actually at that LSU game- bummer!!!

11/26/2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Keetha said...

It's so surreal seeing your name/my name that way!

Thanks so much - I'm glad we "met."

11/26/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

looks like an interesting blog...I'll have to check it out when I have more time.....

11/26/2007 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How well I know what kudzu is!! It is taking over the South!

11/26/2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - stand still for five minutes and it will grow over you!!!

11/27/2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I know what it is b/c you told me a long time ago. It's out of control in the South. I just hope it doesn't cross the Mason-Dixon line :)

11/27/2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! We could write a Sci-Fi film about that!!!

11/27/2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger Char said...

If you have Ron Womack for a brother-in-law you know what kudzu is. I got "the speech" many years ago when Jim was still in grade school.

11/27/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Interesting - - - why does Ron know/care?

11/28/2007 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home