Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Festivities

Arriving at Kama and Papoo's house.


Someone was asleep on the way!


Someone else was asleep waiting for Kaeleigh and Mackinley to arrive!!!


Here we sit like birds in the wilderness - - -


Waiting to be fed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

LOL look at the difference in Kaeleigh from before we had her go lay down to after. She was GRUMPY! hehe

12/26/2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - but look how much FUN those kids are having (and giving all of us) in the last two pictures where they're waiting to eat.

12/26/2007 3:21 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yeah, I know...that was my point. =)

12/26/2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home