Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What In Kyle's World - - -


Are these things?

The other night Kyle unleashed his creative little soul with my camera. (When I say "little soul" I am only referring to him as my youngest, not saying he barely has soul, nor that he is still a baby - - - just MY baby.)

I think he made some pretty fun pictures. But what are these items???

Wanna play? Make a guess and submit it as a comment under this post. Photo A and B are of the same thing, just taken with slightly different techniques. Photo C is something else entirely.

I think A is my favorite, what's yours?


Photo A


Photo B


Photo C

15 Comments:

Blogger Kim and Mike said...

I think photos A and B are of your Christmas tree. He didn't use a flash but moved the camera while taking the pictures. I have no clue what picture C is!!!

12/13/2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Velly intelesting!!!

I'm not going to tell for a while - - -

12/13/2007 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. A and B are the Christmas Tree. C is a guitar fret board.

12/13/2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Photos A & B are both Christmas tree photos....right????

My favorite is C but WHAT is it? I see a chair leg (or maybe table leg) basket & looks like hardwood flooring. WOW...telecommunications is a good field for him.

PS I couldn't send my comment & I noticed there was some already posted but didn't show in comments. Someone else said Christmas tree....

12/13/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I agree with don c. that is Greg's guitar!!!!

12/13/2007 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW-since this is a contest...who is don c?????

12/13/2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

don c, known to me as Donnie, is my "little" First Cousin Once Removed.

You probably remember Paul Gene - - - Donnie is his nephew.

12/13/2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

OK...So "hi" there don c. When do we get to find out if that is guitar???

12/14/2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh me! 1 and 2 look like Christmas lights when he moved the camera and took the picture- 3 is a guitar for sure!

12/14/2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ding ding ding!!! Donny gets the PRIZE 'cause he got both of them right first. (Kim guessed the tree first, but she didn't know the fret board on the guitar.)

I personally thought A and B were pictures of our WREATH when I first saw them, but alas I was wrong and all of you are right.

Hope you enjoyed this little game.

12/14/2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Awww I was too slow to play. =(

12/15/2007 1:09 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Looks like A and B are your Christmas Tree and C is for sure a guitar. I would know a gutiar fret board anywhere!!

12/16/2007 7:08 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I told Kyle you'd know!!!

12/16/2007 7:19 AM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Hey! Maybe they only knew it was the tree because I told them! :)

12/17/2007 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think photo a and b are your Christmas tree lights and photo c is a guitar fret board

1/28/2008 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home