Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pitter Patter of Little Feet - - -


Shoemakers made a post on their blog of their little tyke wearing his favorite slippers to help himself feel better when he was sick. That made me think of these:


The slippers our baby wore around the house every day when he was a toddler.


He nearly wore these "puppies" out before he outgrew them!!


Kind of hard now to imagine that they EVER fit him!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Little Kyle has always been so cute!! =)

12/16/2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You should have seen me trying to get that slipper on his toe, and then trying to get the picture before he moved!!! He gave me a hard time for a while, then he co-operated.

12/16/2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Oh, so glad you guys are my new friends...I shouldn't have stalked so long!!! I've got to get caught up on some more bloggin!

Cute pic with the slippers!

12/16/2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's fun to include you in our bloggy world too!!!

Wish you lived closer so you could show up at my blog party and meet us face to face!!!!

12/16/2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I almost got slippers for Mackinley today for Christmas but I couldn't decide between the Elmo ones and the Spiderman ones!! I got overwhelmed and decided to forget it. LOL

12/18/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are related to your Aunt Pam!!!!

12/18/2007 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home