Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Waiting - - -


For the Christmas Eve festivities.



The Nutcracker Kings wait on the stairs.


Everyone in the village paid their electric bill just in time to wait for Christmas Eve.


Mini wreaths wait by the kitchen door.


Even "The Grinch" waits with his root beer float, his hard little heart melted by the Christmas cheer.

10 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

It looks like his little heart is being melted with some quiet time alone with his remote! And, I don't think the Grinch looked good in blue, so that probably isn't the Grinch . . .

12/24/2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I just thought it was a little bit funny to call him that.

He's a good old Grinch!!!

12/24/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger Char said...

And obviously a good-tempered Grinch!

12/25/2007 2:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

:-)

12/25/2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Love the nutcrackers on the stairs. I have snowmen up one side and penguins up the other.

I'm also a Colts fan. Love your pics!

12/27/2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Headless!!!! I DO keep the nutcrackers on the stairs, but a few of them go elsewhere in the house, for the sake of the photo I put ALL of them together.

Hmmmm - - - if you are a Colts fan, are you a Hoosier???

12/27/2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

No Hoosier here...Since I'm a Tennessee Volunteer, my love of Peyton Manning followed him into the NFL. I grew up a Bronco's fan, still am even though they had a bad season...I'm not just a fair weather fan.

12/27/2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ah - - - so, what about the Titans?

I grew up in WI during the Bart Star and Vince Lombardi days. I still like the Packers, but since I have now lived in IN longer than I lived in WI am now true blue Colts!!!

:-)

12/27/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Definitely NOT a Titans fan. I do like the Packers though. Favre is a cool dude!

12/27/2007 6:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good thing you aren't a Titan fan - - - 'cause I'm certainly PLANNING for the Colts to whup their little behinds on Sunday evening!!! ;-)

12/27/2007 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home