Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Do I Need To - - -


Switch it up?

I've only heard from people who CANNOT come to my blog party on the original day/time I chose. I'm not attached to that date/time with super glue.

If I switch things up, change the party to Friday, January 4 could more people come?

Please respond in a comment to this post. Tell me if you are planning to come on Saturday the 29th, if you could come on Friday the 4th, and which is better for you.

16 Comments:

Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Greetings from King of Prussia, PA (temporarily).

You got up early!

This is a great idea.

I won't be attending, either. Sorry.

12/19/2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

I'm pretty sure I can come to either, but Jan. 4th would be my first choice.

12/19/2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwww Dr. LaBar - - - and I was PLANNING on you being here to be the life of the party!!!

Amy, THANKS for your positive reply - - - I'm LEANING toward moving it to the 4th, but am waiting to hear from others - - - - - hint, hint, HINT, all you OTHERS!!!!

:-)

12/19/2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Sorry, Keetha, I won't be able to make it either date. Have fun!

12/19/2007 8:55 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks KT!!

12/19/2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

Sorry Keetha...SetApart Convention will keep the Hollands away. We're making the most of our Florida trip and staying a few extra days!

12/19/2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwww - - - too bad Jaye!!!

12/20/2007 4:01 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I can technically come to either. I think January 4 would be better because we may have some friends from New York visiting us on that Saturday, and (depending how late they stay) I would hate to have to leave my own get together to attend another party. It might seem rude...

12/20/2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ya think? Hehehehe

I'm LEANING toward switching it to the 4th. Seems like MORE people can come then.

I wonder if Deb, Anon, Ronda, Vickie etc have even noticed this yet???? If you see any of them, please SPREAD THE WORD.

12/20/2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Kim and Mike said...

Sorry, Keetha, I can't come to either one. I'll be there (in Marion) on the 27th and 28th! Oh well....maybe next time. :)

12/20/2007 2:19 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Not sure yet! Maybe

12/20/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

4th would be MUCH better for the Swans.

12/20/2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm leaning - - - (just like my candles)

12/21/2007 3:59 AM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Wish I could come join - it sounds like fun!

12/22/2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh how I wish you could too!!! Can you IMAGINE the shock and awe of my friends to find TWO Keetha's here?!?

12/22/2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I think the 4th would be better for me too!

12/22/2007 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home