Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Gettin' Ready - - -


For tonight - - - the BIG NIGHT when our family gathers to celebrate.


Korie made some beautiful and delicious cut-out sugar cookies.


Kyle wrapped some presents - - -


And then wrapped some more.


I packed and arranged the goodie bags - - -


Then arranged them once again. (If you knew me, you'd see why THAT was funny.)


Greg slept off working 15 hours in the ER. He'll be up and using his Dyson soon.

I'll be dusting and cooking, but not all at once - - -

Then it will be TIME!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy the time with your family! I'll be home probably New Year's Day and I don't have plans after that! So maybe I'll call you on the 2nd!

12/24/2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'll be WAITING for your call!!! You have a wonderful Christmas too.

I'm SOOOO thankful that we got out of school on Friday. That gave he Saturday, yesterday, and this morning to prepare. I'm actually having FUN with the preparations since I have time!!! Wooooohoooo!!

12/24/2007 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keetha,
It's Annette! arent you proud of me. im sitting on adlai's bed and he is typing this message to you. i saw the bags, and you are right they look great! alright i will ttyl!

12/31/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks for coming to my blog, Annette!!!! Adlai, we I HOPE I know what ttyl means! ;-)

12/31/2007 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home