Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Missed the Tour - - -


BooMama's (Google her, she's WORTH it.) Virtual Christmas Tour of Homes. I HAD to miss it, I hadn't decorated yet.

So, here's my wannabe tour. Not too exciting. Not much new. But it is what it is. I already posted pictures of our tree, so it will not reappear in this tour.


Front entry hall decked with boughs.


Moravian Star candle holders. I SWEAR these candles aren't leaning like Towers of Pisa in person. I even went down, straightened them, and retook the picture - - - it didn't help. (I gotta tell ya, the MONK in me can barely stand the way those babies are tipping!!!)


These "ornaments" are really place card holders. But they are so cute I just put them out on the entry hall table all season.


I like to make little Christmas "vignettes" here and there around the house. Keri, I put something in this one JUST FOR YOU!!!


The Christmas Cat found a comfy perch atop a hand painted stool.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keetha said...

Enjoyed the tour! LOVE that painted stool!

12/22/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks!!! For THREE years in a row I had the same "room mom" at school (because I had TWO of her children in back to back years.) Her name was Cindy, and she did that painting. I have WONDERFUL items that the "class" gave me which she painted. That is ONE of them, and my FAVORITE. I also have a box shaped like a book which when opened is full of hand written notes from that class, a waste basket, and a tall kitchen stool which is painted for my classroom with a chemistry motif. Priceless stuff because it was handmade just for me!!!

12/22/2007 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo

12/22/2007 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home