Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

We Wanna Wish You A - - -

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Joe, our very own reindeer.


Mom, Dad, and Sister Pam.


Helen


Aunt Alice Mae


Mr. Obvious


Christmas Dinner


Boys will ALWAYS be boys.

9 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Fun, fun, fun. I haven't taken any pictures of myself yet today. I didn't want the world to see me opening gifts with bed head and bathrobe.

12/25/2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! That's how I USUALLY look when we open gifts, but since we opened our last night, I avoided that oh so attractive look!!!

:-)

12/25/2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Nice to see the photos!

12/25/2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Are we gonna have shrimp newburg Sunday??!?

12/26/2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - and also roast beef since we have several nonshrimp eaters.

"Mr. Obvious" is doing you know what with his you know whats so I had to CROP him.

12/26/2007 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shrimp newburg....sounds good to me!!!! :) Heeheheheee. Hi Keetha---Merry Christmas. Looks like you had a great one!! The snowman stir spoons are totally adorable!! Makes me want to make some up for friends. I miss seeing your oh so excited self once a semester or so at after school study hall. :) I know you loved that so much. :) hehehee.

12/26/2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yah, Sandra - - - we ALL LOVE after school study hall duty!!!

;-)

My daughter, Keri, made the snowman chocolate spoons. Aren't they they cutest?!?

12/26/2007 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are totally the cutest!! I've made flavored spoons before for stiring in hot chocolate or coffee, but never so cute as those!!! I think I'm lifting that idea. Great job Keri!! LOVE those spoons!!

12/27/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

She will be HONORED that you want to steal her idea, and she MAY even admit that the SNOWMAN decor was actually her husband, Jason's idea!!!!

12/27/2007 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home