Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hey All You Pundits - - -


You owe Plaxico Burress an apology - - - BIG TIME!!!

Giants 17 - Patriots 14 (Hallelujah!!!)

And you said Plaxico's predicted score was TOO LOW!!!!

(I helped - - - I stayed out in the kitchen the whole 4th quarter when we realized that if I stayed away from the TV the Giants would win.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

It was a sweet victory.

2/04/2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You said it!!!!

2/04/2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

What a pass. What a catch. What a game.

2/04/2008 8:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Agreed, Kathy!!!

2/05/2008 5:28 AM  
Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

What an awesome game! I loved that Tom Brady got crushed on pretty much every play!

-Michelle

2/05/2008 3:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

5 sacks.

So much for the best QB ever!!!!

2/05/2008 4:56 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I was actually for the Patriots.

2/05/2008 5:05 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Just kidding.

2/05/2008 5:06 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow, that was fast.

2/05/2008 5:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm glad you were kidding or I'd have to come over there and make push you into even MORE of a funk than you blogged about!!!!

2/05/2008 5:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I'm on my computer checking blogs right now when your comments came in.

You're fast too!!!

2/05/2008 5:10 PM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

It looks like you had a good time watching the superbowl. Bart had to watch it by himself at home with me and sick kids. He was a little bummed about that. But VERY happy the Giants won. Me on the other hand, I'm just glad football is finally done!

2/06/2008 12:44 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So, you didn't watch the game with Bart?

I can't believe I have to wait months and months for football to come back - - - -

Ah well, I do have some taped games I can watch in the mean time.

2/06/2008 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home