Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oh The Pressure!!!


To keep coming up with new, fresh, material with which to satiate your bloggy appetites and keep you returning so my site meter will have something to count!!!

Sometimes a tiny creative juice kicks in and that makes it all so much easier.

Other times it's just pot luck.

Here's tuna casserole.


Hubby's been at it again. This time his paint brush held a lush verdant green. The next phase of this project will be cream chair rail and crown moulding.


The shimmering ghosts aren't really there - - - I think it's just brush strokes catching the flash. (Unless you'd prefer it to be something more mysterious - - - then away with your imagination.)


Toys wait patiently in their designated corner for the return of the grans.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I like the green! It's fun to paint and change things up a bit, huh?

2/06/2008 10:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - this house was all builder flat white. It took us forever to get brave enough to start adding some color.

2/06/2008 11:22 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Ah, a kiddie corner. Just when I think I'll be able to have an "adult" interior, John comes up with something that has to be on display. The most recent is a rusted horseshoe from the Philmont scout ranch.

2/07/2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmm - - -what creative thing could we do to make a rusted horseshoe more decor-ish????

2/07/2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

It looks so good- I love the color!

2/07/2008 5:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Shannie!!! I can't wait to get the chair rail and crown moulding up.

BTW - - - did you paint your kitchen? What color?

2/07/2008 7:05 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I need to borrow that man!

Looks nice!

2/07/2008 11:24 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Is this the same green that's in the hallway? I like it!!

Char - I used to have a rusty horseshoe that was a picture frame...put a picture of John on his trip in it!

2/08/2008 12:02 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Again I wasn't signed in so I need to post another comment so I can subscribe. LOL

2/08/2008 12:03 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, it is two shades darker than the hall, but we found the color on the same sample card as the hall color. It's called "Basil"

Char, I LIKE Keri's idea for the horseshoe!!! That girl is creative - - - whose child is she, anyway???

2/08/2008 4:34 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Wonderful idea about the picture frame! I'll take a picture of it when I'm finished. - might be a while, though.

2/08/2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Isn't that Keri just the little creative soul, though???

2/08/2008 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home