Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And What Have I Been Doing at the Beach?

Blogging - in my jammies, I might add. Here you see me sitting at the counter editing photos. See the view of the gulf out the window in the background? There's no Wi-Fi for my lappy at the condo, so I have to come to McDonalds to post for you.


Watching taped football games with my father-in-law. He loves it as much as I do, and are we EVER having fun.

This was the Boise State/Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl game from 2007.

I brought the WI/MI game from this past season. (you know, the one where my beloved Badgers BEAT the socks off the Wolverines?) But alas and alack it will not play in Dad's DVD player. Bummer! :-(



Do you see that HUGE book on the table between us? That is the Bible of College Football. Dad brought it out to share with me. :-)


I don't know exactly WHAT I'm doing in this picture - - - but it's funny, so I threw it in. Evidently I have no pride of personal appearance.

Notice the hoodie sweat jacket - - - it has turned pretty cold here for South Florida - - - in the 40's this morning. (Tuesday)



Since Greg did not go down to the beach with me, this is the ONLY proof I can give you that I ACTUALLY did get out of the condo and go down to walk on the sand. You'll have to take my word for it that these are indeed my feet. If you don't believe me, you could STUDY them very closely the next time you see me in flip flops in person. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Windy and 30's here in good old Marion.

Beautiful pictures!

3/25/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Lucky you. Beach. Sand. Sun. Ummm. Sounds delightful. Enjoy!

3/25/2008 5:19 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Still a little cool this morning in S. FL - - - but the wind has died down and they are calling for it to reach 80 later in the day.

Perfect blogging and football watching weather. :-)

Greg is on the beach trying to catch some poor unaware little fishes.

3/26/2008 9:55 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

No offense, but I think you need paint on those toes!

3/27/2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Shannon - - - I DO, I DO need a pedicure, but it was too stinkin' cold in IN for me to go with flip flops even to GET one.

I'm about to come home now - - - - I'll just wait for warmer IN weather and start getting my annual summer pedicures.

3/27/2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home