Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bloggy-Venture Final Destination

Here it is - - - - by the early morning light - - - my bloggy-venture destination, Vanderbilt Beach, FL - - -


And the setting from which I will watch hours and hours of - - - - well, more about that later.


Here's my father-in-law fixing us a yummy omelette for breakfast.


Hubby Greg, AKA Ole, getting his tackle ready to hit the beach and catch some of those poor unsuspecting little (or big) fishes.


Kicking back on the patio waiting to be served, hand and foot I might add, the omelette. Sheeesh - - - one would think this was HIS spring break!!! ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I am so jealous! Enjoy Florida, maybe we will have spring in the midwest by the time you get home. :)

3/24/2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

What - - - you mean SPRING instead of SNOW??? Novel thought that!!!

3/24/2008 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my co-workers would get along great with "Sven". He just returned from spending last week in Florida fishing off of piers and beaches.

3/24/2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

"Sven" would rather charter a boat - - - but the price of that is prohibitive, so he's not doing it this time.

Sven went out to the beach to fish this a.m. and was back in the condo in nothing flat - - - it is windy and COLD here, and he didn't have his "camo" warm jacket here.

I'm sure he'll get back out there later in the day though.

3/25/2008 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home