Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Calm Morning - - - Rough Afternoon

Monday morning at the beach. Warm and fairly calm.


Families were out enjoying the sunshine.


Condo yard to the south - - -


And to the north.


Close up of the "great divide" between the yard and the beach.

Most of the greenery at the bottom of this picture is a plant called "Sea Grapes." It has been endangered and so cannot be picked, moved, etc. Years ago when we first started coming to Vanderbilt, there were just a few scrawny little twigs of it between the condo yard and the beach. Just look at it now!!!!



"Breaker, breaker good buddy!" Just a little CB humor to go with the afternoon wind and waves.

Some wind surfers took advantage of the waves. Aren't their "crescent moon" sails pretty above the water?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I'm overwhelmed by all of your posts! I'm so jealous! Where the heck are you? And why didn't you invite me and Halle? I hope you're having a wonderful relaxing time!

3/25/2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - I'm SITTING IN McDONALDS!!!! And your comment made me LOL right in front of people!!!!

This is Vanderbilt Beach in North Naples, FL

My father-in-law LIVES on this beach and we are visiting him.

More pictures will be coming - - - stay tuned!!!

3/25/2008 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home