Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bloggy-Venture, Next Phase


Which phase involved this - - -


Well, maybe not this EXACT one, but one very similar.


And while we waited to board the plane - - -


Greg imbibed in his favorite Starbucks addiction.


Bold of the day with a shot of esspresso. And by the way - - - since I am the one who TAKES the blog pictures, you will just have to take my word for it that if the picture appears here on my blog, I was also THERE when it was taken. MAYBE I'll get Greg to take a picture or two of me over this bloggy-venture as proof that I am here.


Settled in for the "wait." Notice - - - while he will sit NEXT to my pink travel bag, he will not TOUCH it. Hehehehehehe

And after a couple hours in the sky - - - - here's a HINT as to our destination.


We interrupt this bloggy-venture to bring a little educational information to my 7th Grade Class. This, dear students, is a Cycad!!!!!


And these are the "suckers" on the cycad stem (trunk) already sprouting new "cloned" baby-cads.

Bring me a note on Monday after break saying you SAW this on my blog and I'll give you EC for it!!!!

First stop on our bloggy-venture was a visit with Cousin Dale, Aunt Barbara, and Uncle Carroll.


This is a picture of the TRUE Dale coming through.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can find some epiphytic plants on your journey to provide further chances for Extra Credit for your students.

3/24/2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey- - - what a GREAT idea. Actually, there were epiphytes (night blooming ones) growing on a tree right next to this one, but I never THOUGHT of it. I'll try to find some more - - - -

Thanks for the GREAT idea.

3/25/2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Nice cycad!

3/25/2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Do you want your EC points, Dr. LaBar????

I'm going to try to find some pictures of some epiphytes before I leave - - - we've been talking about those in Life Science too.

3/26/2008 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home