Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

For Caramel Groove Latte Lovers


I used to LOVE Folger's Caramel Groove Latte until it disappeared off the grocery store shelves. I ASSUME it was discontinued.

This forced me to come up with my own recipe. I share it here for all the OTHER caramel latte lovers out there. (I KNOW there are some as you've found my blog by googling Caramel Groove Latte.)


In a large (16 oz) mug or travel mug layer the following:

2 large squirts of caramel sundae syrup (I use Smuckers)
(about 1/4 inch deep in the bottom of of the mug)
2 rounded teaspoons of instant coffee, (I use Folgers)
4 rounded teaspoons of regular Coffee Mate powder
1 healthy squirt of Irish Creme Int. Delight liquid creamer
9 oz microwaved HOT water

Stir and enjoy.

I do all this by "sight" so tweak your amounts until you are happy with the flavor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toevs said...

Sounds yummy. I just may have to try it. :-)

Hey, check out my new template... I am pretty proud of myself for figuring it out. :-) And I still have my links too. :-)

3/16/2008 8:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ronda, I'm on my way to your template. I go there every day - - - multiple times. Did you see how addicted I am to blogging?

3/16/2008 8:38 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

What? A coffee drinker using INSTANT? I thought that was against the rules! :) Sounds good.

3/18/2008 2:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm not a REAL coffee drinker. I'm a LATTE drinker. :-)

3/18/2008 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home