Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Morning

Couch potato - - - for about five seconds!


"Little Boy Blue come blow your horn." Actually - - - the mouthpiece of Papoo's trumpet.


Lining up Matchbox cars - - -


Just like Uncle Kelly used to do!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

They say lining things up is a pre-math skill.

He's turned into a real little boy! He's still sweet, though.

3/15/2008 8:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - do you see that??? Macky has MATH skills!!!!

3/15/2008 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so big!!!

3/15/2008 11:23 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I hope you're not too tired out!

3/16/2008 9:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We had lots of fun - - - and I'm having trouble falling asleep tonight, so I guess I'm not tired out at all!!!

3/16/2008 11:38 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

HA! Well we will all know the math skills will not have come from me!!

3/18/2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

They came through his Uncle Kelly

3/18/2008 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home