Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Let the Spring Break Blog-Venture Begin!


I am on Spring Break from school!!!!! Hip-hip-hooray!!!

I decided to take you along with me on my blog-venture for the next few days. Hope you enjoy the ride!!!!




Spring was sprung yesterday and tomorrow is Easter - - - so of course today we have SNOW!!!!! Happy birthday to you, sister Pam - - - I KNOW how you and hubby Joe LOVE this white stuff.

Actually, I've already been out of school for a day and a half - - - a BLISSFUL day and a half, I might add. So far I've only been a chair-potato and watched the Big Dance. In honor of Daughter-Number-One who hates my sports, I shall not post any pictures of that. (You are very welcome, Keri!!)

Oh dear - - - the snow is coming down in blizzard-esque fashion out there now. Perhaps that will make the REST of my blog-venture even more fun - - - we shall see.


My adventure today included telling a story at the community Easter Egg hunt at our church after which - - -


I picked up this "little" lunch from Fazoli's. It's lunches - - - and other meals - - - like this which explain CLEARLY why I look like a beached whale in the previous photo. Oh for the days - - - long gone - - - when people used to accuse me of being too thin.

The rest of today's adventure involves boring things like paying bills, finishing up laundry, and PACKING. I will spare you those photos, and just leave you to wonder why I am PACKING.

Toodle-ooo - - - - see you tomorrow or the next day.

16 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

HAHA! Yeah and Korie and Chris are coming over tonight but they have asked nicely if they can watch the Notre Dame game. So basketball will be on in my house this evening!

Your lunch looks delicious.

3/22/2008 1:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - THANKS for NOT giving away where my bloggy-venture is taking me.

I'm sure you will enjoy the ND game - - - especially WHEN they win. ;-)

My lunch does look delicious in the photo - - - though it is NOT quite as attractive ON ME as it is in the dish. ;-)

3/22/2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I'm JEALOUS of what you're doing tomorrow. Very jealous!!!

3/22/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jealous that you won't be watching OLD TAPED COLLEGE FOOTBALL games, NCAA BB, and Nascar????

;-)

3/22/2008 1:15 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Ummm no...you're insane for doing that while you'll be where you'll be!!!

=)

3/22/2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Not insane - - - a good little D-I-L.

3/22/2008 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should be F D-I-L!!!

Wish their so-journ would begin today, and you and Macky were with them...you could jump out here and we would go see Elton John in Tally!!!!! Bet Macky would love that!!!!!Yeah, he would probably like the fancy glasses.

Keri, tell Korie that Jim is going to an STD meeting today and he is wearing his pin.....remember at Grandma's condo????

3/22/2008 1:57 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

OOOPS....forgot to sign..

3/22/2008 1:59 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't remember this STD story - - - though I DO know what an STD is and I wouldn't want to wear a pin proclaiming to the world that I HAD one!!!!!Hehehehehehehe

Hopefully, Jim's STD is of a different sort - - - -

3/22/2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Remember Jim wore Greg's jacket and Jim kept looking for his SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans) pin and Korie was asking us why Jim had to wear an STD pin??? It was one of those moments we all needed a good laugh!!!!

3/22/2008 2:57 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I thought it had something to do with that - - - but I couldn't get the letters STD to come out to SCV. LOL

3/22/2008 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where she's going! I know where she's going! And I agree Keri, I wouldn't be anywhere NEAR a TV set if I were there!

3/22/2008 9:24 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good thing you and Keri aren't me then Donny!!!

3/22/2008 9:28 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

I know where you're going, too. Enjoy your break and the weather. I'm afraid we've gone from winter straight to summer-it was 90 here today! Ugh-what I wouldn't do for a little snow.

3/23/2008 1:49 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Sounds like fun. I'll check in more often this week. John will be in Mexico on a missions trip with the high school group. No hope of getting any pictures of that!

3/23/2008 2:42 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Spring Break!

3/23/2008 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home