Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Table Time

Practicing his penmanship.


Eating macaroni and cheese (from a box) for lunch, 'cause Kamma is such an expert in the culinary arts.


And this is how we sit to eat it. No I did NOT force him to do this - - - he WANTED to eat this way, and at Kamma's house we try to ONLY do what we WANT to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Toevs said...

Guess what? I actually figured out how to add the links back to my template! They're not gone forever, after all. Yipee! :-) Now I can link to your blog with ease again.

3/15/2008 4:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

HOOORAY!!!

3/15/2008 5:19 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yep, that's how he eats here, too. On his knees! He's still a bit short to "sit" at the table.

3/18/2008 7:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It would hurt my knees!!!

3/18/2008 7:44 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Mine too! And you would also think that when he runs on the laminate floor and lands on his knees to slide across the room, that that would hurt too!!! But yet he does it everyday.

3/18/2008 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home