Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How Its Done - - -

Each morning I Hop in this cute little rental convertible and drive - - -


To this McDonalds, where I spend - - -


Several hours each morning blogging!

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I miss McDonald's. LOL! Ours is torn down to build a new one. So eat a sausage egg and cheese biscuit with a sweet tea for your pregnant daughter!!!

That car is you. You should buy one!

3/26/2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We think the car is "cute" - - - be are NOT impressed with its performance. So, no PT Cruiser in our future, I'm afraid.

3/26/2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Oh I didn't realize it was a PT Cruiser. Yeah I know what you mean.

3/26/2008 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice lookin' ride! Had the top down yet? I wasn't too impressed with the PT I drove either. Small 4-bangers need a manual transmission. Automatics just don't have what it takes. That's why I only own V8's, and I have the empty wallet to prove it! What are gas prices like down there during the height of Spring Break?

3/26/2008 9:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Donny - - - the car is definitely cute, but it rides rough and I can't see enough out of the rearview mirror.

Greg has had the top down - - - but I don't like to mess up my hair.

$3.31 in Ft. Myers, $3.40 something here in Naples.

3/27/2008 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home