Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tuesday Blog-Venture

We ventured away from the computer, fishing, and football games.


First, out to lunch at "Randy's" in Naples. Yummy seafood.


This creature was hanging right over Greg's head - - -


With his mouth wide open, just ready to sink his teeth into something!!


After lunch, a drive along the Gulf Coast.


Fishing boats, shrimpers, and pelicans a-plenty in the mangrove canals.


And the vistas - - - incredible! If you are in a portion of the USA that is still cold - - - - -


Just feast your eyes on this!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I wish you could bring me some fresh seafood!!

3/26/2008 11:01 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmm - - - Randy's is a restaurant AND seafood market - - - I'll see what we can do.

3/26/2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

OK. What's the classification of that green being?

3/27/2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I believe it is a Wallis obnoxious

(Sorry, I don't know how to underline OR do italics in this comment box)

3/27/2008 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home