Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who is Surprised to Hear This?????


Thanks to Headless Mom for pointing out that such a site even exists!!!


78%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

4 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

There's more surveys on that site-can't wait to go back and kick around a little.

I'm going to a women's lunch at our church today--maybe I'll have another church post later??

3/15/2008 1:55 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Speaking of another church post, Headless, did you stay or go from that church you weren't sure about?

3/15/2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Still there...It's a long and winding road...The luncheon and message were good, I do still have the ? about it but I can't let a ? ruin my walk, can I?

I'm now off to worship practice!

3/15/2008 6:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good thinkin'

3/15/2008 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home