Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anchors Aweigh


Right in the garage.

With Captain Mackinley at the controls.


Blowin' the safety whistle - - -


And tootin' the horn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Mackinley is sitting here looking at the pictures with me and he said "Poopoo boat!" Then he made a noise that I think is the horn honking...

He misses you guys already. He was BEGGING to see Poopoo yesterday.

3/18/2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwww - - - and we sure have fun while he is here. I DO HOPE next time no sirens wake him up, though :-)

3/18/2008 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home