Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Movie Night at Kamma's


Mackinley is no longer afraid to be "left" behind at our house. He's with us tonight and we are having a ball.


Settling in to watch a movie and saying "cheese" when he saw Kamma with her camera.


Pretty much spellbound.


Great concentration for a two year old!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Isn't it fun having grandkids? I love it. He is a cutie!

3/14/2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

He loves the first part of that Veggie Tales...the story about Moses. Then the concentration goes away. LOL!

I MISS MY BABY BOY!!! But I'm so glad he's having fun with his Kamma and Poopoo.

3/15/2008 12:33 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

awwww...how darling!!! You can see a change in every pic now and growing up so fast.

3/15/2008 11:35 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Yep. He looks at home.

3/15/2008 8:24 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Daniel is sitting next to me and he said, "I see Bob and Larry!" We have a picture like that of Rachel sitting on the floor in front of Veggies when she was about 6 months old.

3/21/2008 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home