Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

She Thinks She's Ornamental

She thinks she rules the roost.

She thinks she's Princess Fuzzie.

She thinks we are her serfs.

She isn't far wrong.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Your cat is so adorable. What a big ball of fuzz! Is she a certain breed?

Our cat thinks she rules our roost, too. Her big thing the last two days has been dumping the bathroom trash can and playing with the kleenex. Ugh. She drives me crazy somedays but I love her to pieces.

3/08/2008 9:43 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Fuzzie is a Persian. I bought her, but she only REALLY loves Greg. She gets in his lap and stares into his face with adoring eyes - - - it's sickening!!! :-)

3/08/2008 9:57 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

That cat is a figment of your imagination...I'm wondering how you got your delusions into a photo!!!

3/08/2008 8:47 PM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

That's the way it should be! Alex thinks cats are boring and he is begging for a dog. I'm perfectly fine with our 2 boring cats. Someday he will realize they are anything but boring. Dogs are obvious and therefore appear "more fun". Cat's, on the other hand, just want you to think they are boring so they can go about "ruling" incognito.

PS Aren't you proud of me? 3 comments in one day!

3/09/2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I am VERY proud of you - - - and such FUN comments too!!!

3/09/2008 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, Fuzzie!! I´m so glad you were able to get a picture of her. Brings back good memories of going to your house and vegging in front of the TV. Fuzzie would eventually come out, much to your surprise! She didn´t seem exactly excited to see me in January, though!

3/11/2008 10:05 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Betsy, Perhaps it wasn't you whom she avoided in January - - - Gerson was a stranger to her and she avoids strangers.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, btw!!!!!

3/11/2008 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home